User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: The Obligatory Red Sox Post

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Obligatory Red Sox Post

Far be it for me to claim any kind of warm and fuzzy feeling this morning that has anything to do with baseball though I was rooting for Boston, I did watch the last two games, and I do love reading stuff like this.

My warm and fuzzy feeling comes from what I heard on the radio this morning. John Kerry told a crowd in some swing state, Red Sox cap on his head (loosely paraphrased) "There was a caller to a radio station sometime last year when my campaign wasn't doing so well, and this caller said 'John Kerry won't be President of the United States until the Red Sox win the World Series!'[Crowd goes wild with applause]"

Touche.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr