User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Nader Watch: On the Ballot?

Monday, October 11, 2004

Nader Watch: On the Ballot?

So I'm working on filling out my sample ballot so that I can go vote (I'm going to vote early rather than vote absentee. I'd vote often if they'd let me, but I'll just settle for early. I want that sticker. Bonus points for anyone who got that reference.)

Nominees for President on the Ballot in California:
-Libertarian Party: Michael Badnarik/ Richard Campagna
-American Independent Party: Michael Anthony Peroutka/ Chuck Baldwin
-Peace and Freedom Party: Leonard Peltier/Janice Jordan
-Democratic Party: John F. Kerry/ John Edwards
-Green Party: David Cobb/ Pat La Marche
-Republican Party: George W. Bush/ Richard Cheney

Hmm, looks like Nader doesn't appear, doesn't it? Ah ha ha!

I'm tempted to vote for the Peace and Freedom Party just because they sound interesting. But I will not use my vote imprudently. I am proud to mark my ballot FOR John Kerry (As opposed to AGAINST Bush, because then I would vote for Peace and Freedom.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr