User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Is Karl a Mystic?

Monday, October 11, 2004

Is Karl a Mystic?

I am a Taurus. My Yahoo likes to give me my daily horoscope, which I read because I don't anything better to do sometimes. Here is today's:

You're just along for the ride, but that doesn't mean you have no control. Some greater truth has chosen to use you as its mouthpiece for the day. You don't necessarily have to understand what you're saying in order to get your mouth to form the words. You may start out shouting, but eventually you end up speaking into a stunned hush of stilled voices and open ears. Repeat your message as many times as possible -- your audience probably didn't hear you the first time.


When was President Bush born? Seriously, this is might as well have been titled "To Bush, from Karl. XOXO"

Karl Rove creeps me out more than Dick Cheney does. That boy's got issues.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr