User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: I Love Apples

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I Love Apples

So I haven't posted much in the past couple of days (which I will over-compensate for by a plethora of posts today) because I haven't been at work. Yes, the shit job in California is no more. Next Thursday, I move out. Hurray!

But that does require preparation, so I've been taking care of business the last couple of days. Like going to the Apple store.

I love Apple products. Part of it is that I've grown up with Macintosh computers in my house, so I have no use for that right click button - I mention this because it seems to be the main argument against Macs. And I just don't understand it. Plus, customer support at Apple is the best I have ever experienced. In the Apple stores, they call it the "Genius Bar." It's actually a bar-like area in the back of the store (no liquor) where really competent people help you out. And, more than that, they listen to your woes without making you feel like SNL's Nick Burns, Your Company's Computer Guy. And, most importantly, they actually fix it so that your problem won't happen again. They always update all of my stuff and fix everything so that it all works together and make it all awesome. I walk out of the store feeling warm and glowy.

Windows people just don't understand. And I feel sad for you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr