User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: I Heart Jon Stewart

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I Heart Jon Stewart

It might have taken me a while to get there, but at long last, I have arrived. I am a Jon Stewart groupie, and I bask in the brilliance that is the Daily Show, yes, even the random investigative reporting sketches where they ask weird questions of crazy people. But I still like the part at the beginning best. Unless they're interviewing someone who thinks that showing gay penguins to our children is the devil. You just can't make that stuff up.

Not only did Mr. Stewart mention that he called Tucker Carlson a dick, he called him a dick AGAIN, called the other three Yelling Heads dicks, and then he further elaborated on why "Crossfire" blows. (And even I think it blows. They never really come up with anything new, they just shout the party line at each other in short media segments. Not interesting, though I love Jimmy Carville. But he is sort of a media whore.) And I still can't believe that Jon Stewart had the balls to go on a show and tell them it sucks, and that they are hurting America. Totally awesome. Jon Stewart rocks. May he make tons of money and never leave cable TV.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr