User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: HE FORGOT POLAND

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

HE FORGOT POLAND

Granted, it was a debate on domestic policy, so it would be more difficult to talk about Poland, but still. We did talk about a "global test" and we did not talk about Poland.

Clearly, this was the most boring of all three debates. Both sides bored me. Bush didn't offer me wood or anything, though he did have that annoying spittle for way too long. (Incidently, that brings back memories of my very first debate. We were in Cornell, and Jay and I were both scared shitless. Well, to be fair, I was scared shitless; but Jay was definitely a little green around the gills. But one of the guys on the other team had a spittle problem, which was really quite disgusting. Two important things were established in that round - we realized that we could actually do quite well in debate, and I began the habit of making snarky comments about the other team on scap paper that Jay would tear into tiny pieces and throw away. Good times.)

And for the record, much as I love politics, I really do not care how many times John Kerry did or did not vote to raise my taxes. I do care that John Kerry still sounds like he knows what he's talking about, whereas Bush sort of looks confused. And I really hate his laugh. Heh.

FOUR MORE WEEKS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr