User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Bob Dylan

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Bob Dylan

So, I'm in the car on the way to work this morning, and Bob Dylan is on NPR. I really have no idea if they were talking about songs or if Bob Dylan has joined the Dixie Chicks and the Boss in political activism because I cannot listen to Bob Dylan speak without laughing.

You see, my friend Jay Williams does a fabulous impression of Bob Dylan. And my favorite part of his impression is when "Bob Dylan" "sings" the Alma Mater, accompanied by the jaw harp. (In retrospect, I don't remember how those two things can go together...) I actually did not realize how fabulous his impression of Bob Dylan was until I was in a department store last year, and I recognized the musical selection as Bob Dylan because it sounded an awful lot like "Bob Dylan Sings the Alma Mater." It was funny the first time, it was funny in the department store, and it was funny in the car.

Jay Williams, get out of my head.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr