User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: And I Have Reached A New Low

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

And I Have Reached A New Low

I'm watching a new reality show on TBS called "He's A Lady". They took 11 "manly" men, flew them to LA, told them they'd be competing in a reality show called "The All-American Man". And then made them wax their legs. Seriously, watching them go through the waxing made the show worth it. (Random aside: I now appreciate not having to wax nose hair.)

Then we watched them walk in heels and skirts and try to be sexy. I loved it. And I can't believe I'm watching this.

Verdict: This should be a CPLE course. And there are at least three of my male friends I would throw down to see go through this process.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr