User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: And He's One Of The Smart Ones

Thursday, October 07, 2004

And He's One Of The Smart Ones

Today, my Daddy informed me that he read Savage Love, one of my favorite weekly columns. (I have learned all sorts of weird things about people and sex from Dan Savage - like how good partners should be open and accepting to all weird fetishs from their partner, as long as it isn't incest, bestiality or eating poop. Animals and family members can not be considered as "consenting adults" without some degree of coercion, and eating poop is just gross. Anyway.)

My dad says: I've been reading that Savage Love...do you think he might be gay?

Oh Daddy.

(Yes.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr