User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Well, darn

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Well, darn

Bummer. The intern in the HR department at the Shit Job went back to school yesterday, so I've been drafted from the Accounting Department doing nothing to doing all the work that she didn't do. Apparently, there was actually work for her to do, but she couldn't figure out how to do it. She is not a good trained monkey. Although, judging from the stunning lack of office supplies in her desk, I'm not surprised she didn't get things done. She'd never had a job before, and it showed to everyone involved. She would file things in the random order that they appeared on her desk, not in alphabetical order.

So, now I get to do her filing...and xeroxing...and more filing...

Good thing: I'm not bored off my ass, and I actually have a reason to show up to work.

Bad thing: less time to browse the inner workings of the internet. And write cover letters. And research jobs. And email everyone and their mom.

All in all, I think I'll be okay. This internet connection is faster than my ghetto Accounting computer, and since I'm still technically supposed to be working up there, I'll just disappear for a while and go do my random shit. After all, why write cover letters on my own time when I can get paid to do it?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr