User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: This is My Favorite Time of Year

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

This is My Favorite Time of Year

I am so excited. This is my absolute favorite time of every four years, the time of Unmitigated Political Broo-Ha-Ha. There's about a month left until the final election, and absentee ballots have already been mailed in some places, so technically, the voting has already begun. Though I do love voting, that is not why I love this time of year. I love it because everyone just goes a little crazy, and they take the crazies within the party out of the cage.

Example: The Rev Jesse Jackson has been sent forth for Kerry.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr