User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Puppets

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Puppets

There are some who claim that Wonkette is just a "Profanity-laced and sex-obsessed...[a] vain, young, trash-mouthed skank" (it's on her website.) But disregard her at your peril. "Thursdays with Tina Brown" are an excellent example.

Tangent: I really want to know who Ms. Brown had to sleep with to get her job. Her articles are truly heinous.

Another more recent example is that lovely little press conference that Bush had so that Allawi could come over here and stump for the President, I mean, talk about the awesomeness that is Iraq. I heard the Press Conference live, due to the three hour time delay and rush-hour traffic, and I myself noted that Allawi sounded like Bush with a different accent. The speeches by both men were decent, but the unintentional comedy came during the Q&A. They only had about 4 answers between them, and they kept repeating them. (I sort of wished I was playing a drinking game where I got to drink every time they said "freedom". But drinking and driving at 9am makes Baby Jesus cry.) Wonkette has offered forth the theory that Allawi is Bush's puppet, i.e. that Bush has his hand up Allawi's ass. I thought this was merely an expression of the chip on her shoulder that she carries about Bush's homophobia, but today the Washington Post offers support for this theory. Alas, WaPo omits any thoughts of ass-fucking.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr