User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: The Penis Game

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Penis Game

I really can not wait until a woman runs for President. I can not wait to watch her campaign unfold and see how/if she decides to play that time honored classic, the Penis Game, also known as "Mine is Bigger than Yours." Straight guys play this game often (the jury is still out on gay guys), and straight women (and perhaps gay women, I haven't asked) secretly laugh at them. As men get older and more sophisticated, they learn to play the game more subtly, but they still play it.

But, we all know that having a big penis does help in politics. (I love the Wonkette Kerry Penis Watch) And I love that people other than me have been noticing the Bush/Kerry Penis Game play out recently.

Related: I have noticed through my years of observing the Penis Game that taller men usually seem to have the advantage. On the other hand, I have witnessed short women obliterate their opponents. Further study is obviously required.

Comments:
Oh, we play the "Mine is Bigger Than Yours" game, just not in the same way that straight men play it. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr