User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Jesus Wants YOU!

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Jesus Wants YOU!

More about what God wants. Apparently, God wanted Bush to be President on September 11, 2001, according to the Southern Baptists. Apparently, Bush also told them that God spoke to him and told him to run for President? Now, I talk to God as much as the next girl, but I'd like to point out an inconsistency: if someone seen as more liberal talks to God, we think they're crazy. But when a good ol' boy talks to God, then that's the way it's supposed to be.

I sort of wish the left would start claiming that God told them to do stuff, or that God was punishing the Bushies. Actually, my mother sent me a link the other day that comes close to that. Personally, I was more amused than anything else (and half of that was at the idea of my mother reading blogs...she only discovered what they are maybe a week ago), but it would be interesting to hear that argument from a left-wing wack job. God knows we have plenty of those...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr