User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: I Would Have Their Babies

Monday, September 13, 2004

I Would Have Their Babies

For every idiot in politics, there is a counter. For example, Andrew Sullivan, the leading gay conservative (he used to consider himself a Republican, but I'm not so sure anymore.) He's awesome. As is Joel Stein, who writes in TIME magazine. I'd link to it, but if you don't subscribe to TIME, you wouldn't get to read his article. But I will read anything he writes, because it is always worth the effort.

Actually, I take it back. New Statement: For every 10 idiots in politics, there is a counter. Or whatever. Barack Obama, Andrew Sullivan, Joel Stein. I would have their babies.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr