User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Back to Work, Jiggity Jig

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Back to Work, Jiggity Jig

So, I actually spent the day doing work, so there was only time to read things and not write about them. However, I did discover some gems, about which I have thought. The typing does not require thinking, so I just have lots of thoughts...and no where to put them.

Swift Boat Old Farts for Truth (or whatever) have spawned yet more ridiculousness into the political arena. We now have Texans for Truth to make sure that we're all still talking about things that happened before I was born. Guess what, Old Farts, no one cares. Moving on please? To things that matter, like more Bushisms. Those are the important things that we should be voting on.

In a related story, in the category Useless Things That We're Still Talking About But Make Awesome Media, I have a feeling Zell Miller and his dueling isn't going away anytime soon. I'm going to start challenging people to duels. I feel this is a good way to deal with our anger and frustrations while still acting like mature adults.

It was a good news day. Now I must go watch a Vandy Footballplayer Alumnus make an ass of himself. They've paired him with a flaming gay guy from New York. Oh MTV, can we pretend like we're not TRYING to create massive issues? That would make this show more watchable. Oh well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr