User-agent: * Disallow: / Hurricane I: Ahh, Lazy Sundays...

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Ahh, Lazy Sundays...

It's a lovely hot day in Southern California, and I am sitting by the open deck door enjoying not being cold. (This is a problem in my life, especially by open deck doors in Southern California.) But September is one of the warmest months in LA, a fact which I had forgotten, since I'm usually in Nashville by now. So it's weird.

I have decided to spend the day catching up on my reading. All sorts of fun things happened while I was gone, and I feel the need to get caught up. Thoughts on the State of the World as they occur...

Total Ass Comment on My Part

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

flickr